11.17.2009

.someday.

i'll make it out okay.
sometimes i like to relate to Job even though my life occurances haven't been half as bad as his, but sometimes when i feel like I have nothing left, like God has taken away that hedge and let Satan have his way with me, I feel like Job.
The thing is...that with humans we are all very fragile people.
When God puts us through trials, He shows us personally how very fagile our existence really is. That we can be here one minute and gone the next.
As we will because all will pass away, this life is a vapor.
The bible doesn't lie. I take it all for realsies.
So, you are weak, whoever you are reading this.
You are young, and fragile and weak, breaking, broken and the only thing that keeps you from the schemes of the devil is Jesus Christ, so my friend, hold tight to what you know...Jesus.
because when everything else falls apart, you WILL have nothing else to cling to.
Better to learn it now. Prepare, my friends, for the battle. If you're not in the midst of it now, it will come. With passion and fury.And He, our Almighty God will let it happen only because His strength is all we need. Dare you walk away from His everlasting arms and you will fall apart as I have many times.
I love you all and know that I am not the only one suffering.
The Lord bless you. He wants to. Let Him.

"There's a raging sea right in front of me,
wants to pull me in,
draw me to my knees,
So let the waters rise if You want them to.
I will follow You...I will follow You."

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much jordyn. this was so encouraging.
    i love you and i'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete